Ellerslie (Great Malvern)
Place of Work: Audley Ellerslie
Hours: Full Time
Rate Period: Annum
Salary: £19,500.00 - £19,500.00
Who we are?
Aldywn’s at Ellerslie is a unique and beautiful restaurant.
You can enjoy a sophisticated and modern British menu of fresh, locally sourced, seasonal dishes and have a memorable dining experience in a relaxed and stylish atmosphere.
- Providing superb fresh food to our guests
- Maintain high standards and quality
- To work as part of the strong kitchen team
- Ensuring absolute cleanliness and order in accordance with HACCP rules
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
Person Specification - Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- A passion for training and developing
- A proven history of running a section of the kitchen, managing food deliveries & stock control
- Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2
Experience of stock ordering
Good level of culinary knowledge
Flexible approach to daily duties and shift patterns
In Return You will Receive:
- Work life balance with a 37.5h contract – no split shifts, no long shifts
- Company pension scheme, with a 5% company contribution
- 28 days Holiday entitlement
- 50% discount drinks and food when dining in any of our locations across the UK.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Free membership to our employee discount portal with access to all major retailers
- Free membership to our Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Guest suites in staff prices
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description