Audley are seeking a Leisure Club Manager for our *BRAND NEW* Coopers Hill Luxury Retirement Village in Edham to take responsibility for ensuring the day to day operation of our spa, pool and leisure club with our retirement village. This will include the management of membership, classes and personal training as well as ensuring that our exceptional village standards are maintained and customer satisfaction is exceeded with your warm and empathetic style of service.
What will your role involve?
- Providing fitness assessments for both owners and members
- Introduce owners and member to the availability of personal training sessions and the benefits they could gain from these
- Responsible for building and delivering a varied schedule of classes for both owns and member
- Driving and promoting memberships to increase revenue for the leisure club
- Managing external instructors to ensure a variety of classes are scheduled
What qualifications/experience will you need?
- Qualified in Group or Individual personal training as well as any additional classes as required of the role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Self-motivated and driven by high physical standards and sales opportunities
- Ability to influence and liaise with people at all levels
- Empathy with and personal commitment to Audley’s core values and their owners
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description